BACK TO THE GLAM FUTURE!

**************************************
**************************************

Hi!!!
I have decided to put GlamBeckhams blog back on!!

I have missed you all so much!!!

OkOk, Mrs Victoria Beckham unfollowed the blog on Twitter, so I kind of gave up on everything related to her. BUT there is something greater than disappointment: My passion for fashion and style. So, HERE I AM!!! Back to share with all of you David and Victoria's style and news.
Because, let's face it: I can't stop loving them.

Hope to hear from you. All comments, suggestions and critics are more than welcome.

Have a BRILLIANT 2015.


Love,
Anabella.
**********************************
*****************************



imagebam.com imagebam.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Great to see you back again!